ElPresidenteK
Castro is now in power after the Revolution...interesting...
1/1/59 9:24AM
ElPresidenteK
Even better - Cuba and the Soviet Union are now openly allies with the same policies...not the best news to wake up to.
12/20/60 8:34AM
ElPresidenteK
To intervene or not intervene, that is the question. I think I'll go with the first option.
8/11/62 3:54PM
To intervene or not intervene, that is the question. I think I'll go with the first option.
8/11/62 3:54PM
ElPresidenteK
It's now confirmed from photos taken with our U-2 planes: Cuba now has missile sites.
10/15/62 4:55PM
ElPresidenteK
10/15/62 4:55PM
A second U-2 flight has predicted what I wish would never have to be the case - Cuba has nuclear missiles aimed at us.
10/18/62 11:02AM
ElPresidenteK
Back on the campaign trail, but with so much more than the campaign on my mind.
10/19/62 6:45AM
ElPresidenteK
Cuba is still rapidly building up their so-called "defenses." This is starting to get very ugly, very quickly. I need to take care of some business before I can campaign again.
10/21/62 9:30PM
ElPresidenteK
It pained me to address the nation with news of the offensive missiles in Cuba, but this situation is too important to keep quiet.
10/22/62 8:30PM
ElPresidenteK
The United States military's will advance towards Cuba today; now it's up to you Krushchev.
10/23/62 5:30AM
ElPresidenteK
Krushchev's ultimatum is very tempting...but is it the best thing for the nation?
10/26/62 10:45AM
ElPresidenteK
Just made the deal. We'll stay out of Cuba, if the Soviets remove their missiles from Cuba. That works...for now.
Back on the campaign trail, but with so much more than the campaign on my mind.
10/19/62 6:45AM
ElPresidenteK
Cuba is still rapidly building up their so-called "defenses." This is starting to get very ugly, very quickly. I need to take care of some business before I can campaign again.
10/21/62 9:30PM
ElPresidenteK
It pained me to address the nation with news of the offensive missiles in Cuba, but this situation is too important to keep quiet.
10/22/62 8:30PM
ElPresidenteK
The United States military's will advance towards Cuba today; now it's up to you Krushchev.
10/23/62 5:30AM
ElPresidenteK
Krushchev's ultimatum is very tempting...but is it the best thing for the nation?
10/26/62 10:45AM
ElPresidenteK
Just made the deal. We'll stay out of Cuba, if the Soviets remove their missiles from Cuba. That works...for now.
10/28/62 4:52PM