She’s A Rare Bloom!!!!!!
“She’s feminine, sweet and a little bit silly, that secretary of mine. She will surely adore her new pink typewriter just as much as a lovely bouquet of pink carnations. What a treat for her, especially since she keeps my business and personal life running seamlessly. She’s a pleasure to look at and what a cup of coffee she makes! She smells like a bouquet of flowers, too, and that saucy way she runs in to take a memo….she definitely deserves a raise for that. But, the best news is that I don’t have to compete with her for my manager’s position, because she could probably do my job in her sleep….hahaha! She is so organized and smart. This new typewriter will really make her happy. Her only place in this business, right now, is where I can watch her walk to the water cooler.”
Sexy, Too!!!!!!!
“As an important executive in this company, it’s imperative that my secretary be smart, capable, and extremely elegant. I confer with executives from around the world, and what better way to greet them, in my office, than with a glamorous babe, who can impress with her organizational abilities, and also have the conversational skills to enjoy an invitation from the boys for a martini after work at the Beverly Hill Hotel. I think she really deserves a new Underwood typewriter. The styling will match her outfits and she will be so thankful. The newest equipment will let the boys know I take care of my secretary. It will let her know that I care for her, as well…..”